Sunday, February 1, 2009

Winters Weird Cold Embrace

Life is precious this I realize but why does it have to be so cold during the winter. Has anybody asked mother nature who ticked her off and why so that maybe the whole country could get out from under this strangely long deep freeze?

Think about it, we have had weird fog yeah I know fog in of itself is weird but seriously my brothers and I went out a couple of weeks ago or so and came home for a short while. We left about an hour later and it was fog thick and limitless. Next we entered the bookstore and looked out the window 20 minutes later and it was clear as if the fog was a mirage.

The fog was back after we returned home a couple hours later. Talk about weird.

Okay so now I ask you what weird thing did Mother Natures Cold Winter Embrace do to your neck of the woods? Respond with a comment and feel free to check out blogs by other members of my family cuz trust me you will find a variety of funny, weird, and interesting info.

2 comments:

Yarntangler said...

Do you remember the "Never Ending Story"? There were several times when I lived in your part of the country when i thought The Nothing was going to devour us.
This year we had a few cold days and then it got warm -in kansas-in winter! now in Arizona it's just right.

Anonymous said...

In my neck of the woods,
winter makes the grass greener
and its because the clouds
keep the ground from dring out.